Careers at Wavespot
We are actively looking for the following positions:
In Bangalore, India:
WISP Support (CLIENT SUPPORT TEAM)
(0.6 months – 2 years Experience) – 1 Post
As a Support you will be responsible to deliver fast quality support to clients across the Wavespot product.
Key Personal Responsibilities:
- Respond to support tickets from clients and colleagues within agreed Service Level Agreements
- Resolve support tickets in a fast and professional manner
- Keep support requester updated on the progress of resolving their support ticket
- Actively comment your work for each support query
- Ensure all support coming in on emails, phones and conversations is logged in the support system
- Log any bugs or feature request in bug from clients in the system and notify to the concerned department
- Error Management – responsibility for identifying, tracking issues and notifying to the concerned department
- Actively increasing knowledge on the updation and features of Wavespot product and services
This role is a largely client-facing technical support role working towards helping clients to solve the issues and queries.
- Requires good oral and written communication skills in English
- The candidate should be ready to work in Night shifts
- Basic Networking knowledge preferable
- Experience of working in a client support role with International Call Centre preferable
- Must be able to follow the existing process and procedures with proper documentation of tickets and reporting requirements
- Customer service minded
- Solutions oriented with good problem solving skills
- Proactive and take initiative
- He should be a self-motivator and desire to learn newer technology
PUC / Graduate.
Ruby on Rails Social CRM Developers
We are looking for top-notch rails developers who love creating web applications from top to bottom, front to back. Ruby, Rails 3, RSpec, MongoDB, jQuery, HAML, SASS and Git are the tools you will be using. The team you will be joining is a small, self-organized team. Wavespot is full of professionals who love their craft. We like to try new things in an attempt to always get better. We use an agile process that ensures the features we build will delight our customers and that we’ll be home in time for dinner.
We subscribe to agile philosophies, embrace progressive enhancement, believe in good web standards, and have a passion for technology and elegant solutions. We’ll reward your passion for Rails/UX development with challenging projects, a great, tech-centered work environment, a bright team to learn with, and a chance to shape the future of a quickly growing company.
Desired Skills & Experience
Experience with Git, jQuery, agile methodologies, Linux, and interacting with business owners directly are strong pluses. Ability to produce high quality work on tight timelines, work with other developers to plan and execute integration with other components, and communicate effectively in a collaborative team environment are critical success factors.
Strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- 2+ Extensive webapp development experience
- Keep markup, styles, and behavior well-structured and cleanly separated
- Construct adaptive layouts appropriate for multiple form factors
- Write lightweight tableless layout
- Optimize pages for download and execution time
- Author reusable template code
- Have a working knowledge of browser concerns, e.g. HTTP, cookies, document encodings, etc.,
- Thinks that this all sounds fun